Sunday, May 18, 2008 @ 11:56 PM
Now tell me, what would you do if you feel so fucked up?
( Pasal I very fucked up right now, better tell me what to do, please! )

My nose da sumbat, my throat like very pain, my head like spinning but I still work pasal I care for my goddamn company who doesnt give any shit about the welfare of their staff. Alah, only a few that macam cibai, not all.
I was so excited to see Squidwerk but it doesnt change anything pasal he blur sotong dont know dont care one lor. A middle finger up is the first thing to get, thank you.
That was just a sidetrack, quoted from Q's blog lah.

Aww, look how decent we are, although skirt so mini, attitude like gangster, but we are actually teacher's angels, trust me.

Thank you, there you go. This is us. Like fucker, lols.
Fifi, I miss you. When are we gonna work together, argh, I miss irritating you & thank you for not beating me up for being irritating. You're like the only one who can tolerate my irritating-ness without getting a tight slap. Okaylah, she just buzz off or shut the fuck up when she's irritated with me & let me talk alone. How nice. Lols. I love you babe.
For all my Decharmes, Vesak Day tomorrow. Nak attack rumah Sharma? Can eat nice nice, free free, you want? Project & the fundraising thing when want to start? I cant believe, I actually suggested Car washing in school & this whole f-ing idea is gonna happen. Pinggan mangkok at home jer aku tak basoh, aperkan lagi kerete cikgu cikgan pat skola aku nak basoh? I think aku mandikan kerete dorang cowboy sua.
"U rang? Haha?" Whats that suppose to mean Mr Smallville?
