imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Q, why so short?
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 @ 8:18 AM Woah, I was lucky I didnt wait for Q entry to be posted, pendek jer. Pendek macam rambot kau! Lols. So anyways, thanks to Fifi & me, Q ditched work for some bitching session at Fifis house. He he he. Kite enjoying life. Tattooist; definitely a caught me off the chair show. Aku tahu, I very the slow motion havent watch, but who cares? School? Errrrrrr, very dreadful. Now its 8.20 I dont feel like going school! Fifi, yesterday you didnt go school cos you got no ezlink money, today my turn lah! Me: Asal Mama tak tinggalkan duit concession? Mama: E'eh. Me: Abeh macamne orang nak gi skola nieeeeeeeeeee.? Mama: Kau jalan kaki lah. Kan dekat. Me: You think funny or what, tau nak buat org ngamok je pagi2. Mama: E'eh, sudahlah kau, gi jalan kaki. Me: AHhhhhhhhh, tknak gi skolah ah gini! Then she put down the phone. Aiyo, getting on my nerves ajer. My brother just started his school holiday yesterday, & today he's gone for his school camp at Sarimbun I think. He confident only his camp at Dairy Farm. I tell him, terang2 pat consent form tules Sarimbun Scouts Camp & that Ive been there & also the showdown for celebrities pat tv also was played there, still he dont want to believe. Macam mane nye King jer dektu. Hahahahahaha, serve him right. Now, for 4 days straight I can sleep in belardy peeeace! Yay! & for 4 days, I got 2 phones. I told him to go bring the very very belapok old k700i for his camp, scared later kene curi takle modal bodoh. & he'll go, 'Ahh, Ni aku, kiki kepala gangster' whenever I say something that makes him look kedi. Lols I better get going, my uniform's not ironed, my body's not yet bathed. Mampus. Mr Smallville, mesti balek nyer. Digiphoto cannot survive without people like me. Lols, sumpah macam paham lah! (: |