Thursday, May 29, 2008 @ 7:32 AM

As much as feelings can be indescribable at times, I must say that I will miss a whole lot of things, a few outings, birthday celebrations, & most of all, I will miss alot of people. This short getaway has always been on my mind, but when the time is here, I wish I could turn back time.
You know what, tiba-tiba Justin Timberlake nya songs jadi my favourite la. (:

Im leaving in a matter of 48 hours & all I could ever think about the trip is where the heck is my underwear? I've yet to pack my bag, I have work tonight & by the time I reach home, I'll be dozing off infront of the wardrobe trying to figure out which & what to bring. Erggggh, ini semua bikin kepala gue pusing sih!

Spending $31.35 for 2 plates of rice, whole chunk of many many chicken, 1 bowl of cockles, 5 types of fishballs, prawns berlipat-lipat, soup bertuang-tuang, 4 glasses of Ice lemon tea, && 6 scoops of cookies & cream ice cream together with bapak aku punya company bertimbun-timbun bread crumbs aku letak. Tell me its worth it!

Photos are overdue, from Fik's birthday party to mine. Which was like 28 days ago, whoa, very very overdue sak aku. I was indeed a happy girl last night.
WFS:
If I wrote you a symphony,
Just to say how much you mean to me (what would you do?)
If I told you you were beautiful
Would you date me on the regular (tell me, would you?)
Well, baby I've been around the world
But I ain't seen myself another girl (like you)
This ring here represents my heart
But there's just one thing I need from you (say "I do")
Awwwwwwwww, sedap kape lagu ni. (: