imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Thursday, May 22, 2008 @ 12:55 PM Looking at the time right now, you guessed it right that Im in school in this cold class which is a 'God Bless you, thank you' class. You see lah, when there's aircon class, its raining outside. Urgh, pissing me off. Takda aircon, bising. Ada aircon pun bising. This asshole Danny says he's 167cm tall, hello, I think Im like taller than you, how can you even think you're 167 when Im only 160? He said, 'Pasal babats kau pull you down' Like wtf. To me, you'll always be the shortest lah eh pasal you're born pendek. Lols. Shut the fuck up lah all of you. 'Sangklai, sangklai' in class or what the fuck they talking. So fucking irritating. Sucka dick lah, Deepan die lah, I kill everyone lah! Asshole, playing CS in class, class dah macam Geylang Pasar with too many guys! |