imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Friday, May 30, 2008 @ 6:17 PM



Less than an hour to go. Not excited at all. Just incase you're wondering, bras & underwears all intact, all packed, not to worry! Now Im still rotting infront of the comp waiting for someone to finish eating & its taking ages to get done!



Kereta-keretis semua all sudah sampai. All 5 family cars are already at my carpark waiting for my signal, cehhhhhhh! Lols. Beg aku sumpah macam orang pelarian. You all must keep me updated. Send me emails. Jangan forwarded emails, eee, I dont like to read. They'd prolly end up in trash.



I better get going. Bathe myself. Aiya, no need make up lah. Saper lah nak pat aku. Mat Indon? Mat Kotai? Mat KL? Mat Cameron? Mat, mat macam-macam Mat lah. Pakai selekeh-selekeh jadi semua disgusted tgk aku. lols. Pakai kain batik & teeshirt, tros Zma nya msn nick jadi 'Amat cool seh kamu!'

Wait for my return. Toodles.
xoxo