imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Korean
Tuesday, May 13, 2008 @ 11:49 AM Okay, I've been wanting to catch Ayat-ayat Cinta, so hope for me that I'll be able to watch it after school today. Anyways, there are a few things that I wish to clear up down here, but time is not right yet. & Ive been sick these few day. Sick in the brain, sick in the mind, sick in the everything la kan. Segala-galanya sick. The goddamn ulcer is fucking big & for a big eater like me, it somehow has helped me to eat less la kan. Some sort of diet la gitu. *grins* I was texting Chris yesterday morning. Feka : Chris, Im sorry I dont think I can make it for work today. I damn sick la. Chris : Korean. (???!!) Korean? Wtf sak dekni. Sometimes we dont understand what he's trying to text us yah. Get that you all yah? Like finally, I got to catch Prison Break yesterday. Omg, tunang aku maken hot. Kesian dia dudok dalam prison tu, berpeluh tanpa air. 'At least I understand you more than Scofield does.' ( Part ni kelakar gila babi kedabak punya! ) This is so funny la kan. Cut story short, aku nak makan sekarang dah lapar. This teacher pat depan aku dont know what she doing. Sit down there keep quiet. Ah Boy beside me playing Counter-Strike & immitating whatever Im doing. Teck Zhen on my right side, trying to complete Competitor Advantage. People all hand in already, he haven do. Inadeh! Ama staring at I dont know who's blog, Nini listening to mp3 & mesmering celebrities & Sharma, I dont know what you doing. You seem so farr. (padahal she only beside Teck Zhen).
|