

So, its approximately 6 more hours before I take a bow & leave Singapore for my short getaway. Yes, its prolly something I really need now but the thought of leaving behind all precious lovelies is making me hard to do so. You know, I got 3 projects to be completed before the school close which is like a week after I come back. You'll are prolly wondering why the heck am I going on a holiday when the school holis have not start yet, right? You dont ask me lah, you can ask my god-mom who sponsors all of my expenses, including hotel reservations, food, alaaa senang kata, semua sponsored cuma part duit shopping jer aku kuar duit sendiri. You can call it a belated birthday present from her to me laaaa (:

Every time I try to have my picture taken by myself, it always turn out something like this above. Where my head is cut off or the other person's. Mcm kuku sak. 6 more hours to go right & believe me, I have not even dig out the luggage from my store thats prolly rotting cos the last time I used it was waaaayy waaaaayy back in 2000. Time zaman-zaman balek kampung, anak beranak share luggage to save space. Sekarang all big big already, dah pandai menjawab so all carry own bags lah. But my mum always make me carry extra weight cos other than my stuff in my bag, later she put keropok la, water bottle la, kain batik laaa. Lucky naik kereta balik kampung eh tat time, kalau naik bus, jangan harap aku nak balek kampung. Puhlease. -_-"

So back to the story, since I very the lazy pig, I think I'll just grab whatever I feel like wearing for the whole trip & just dump it in the luggage. Ergh, by the time I reach my first hotel stay, I must be searching high & low for my goddamn $2 cheap bra & 50cents underwear. That is when I start calling my mum & ask her where is it & she'll tell me ' Mana aku tahu kau. Tuhlah, taktahu kemas siang-siang'.



Okay, another silly picture taken in the small fitting room while changing. Where's Q? Now Im missing her. I got to hug the both of them but not you. I miss you babe. I dont know why but agree with me that I sound so drama like Im going to leave & never come back for a million years gituk right. Sorry ah, I am that dramatic. (!!!)

Okay, sorry eh aku steal photo ni. Ader gamba kiter due yang cun-melecun pe. & to the rest of the digigirls, dont worry, I'll miss you as much. Now dont start crying (ceh aku macam paham) cos I'll be back & make you laugh & bitch with me. hehe.
DeCharme, you're gonna be missed as well. Not only that, I also gonna miss a whole lot shit loads of project meetings of Bukit Chandu Mandu & many many more off gossiping about bauuuuu busuk, Lols. Aper sajer lah Zma nye msn nick, 'Amat cool lah kamu'.
Bestfriend, gonna miss you too.
WFS, you're definately gonna be missed by me.
Smallville, remember what I said? Gonna be missed.
Digiphoto, nah, Im as good as retiring for a week or so. No more stress, pressure & dilemma. Haha!
Now, who wants to help me pack my thingsssssss?
Rabak, part ni semua lari taknak tolong aku (!!!)
No oleh-oleh for you all. (: