imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Girlfriend/Boyfriend
Tuesday, May 20, 2008 @ 5:10 PM


Ive been really sick these few days, coughing & sneezing away. & the weather, ya allah, na'uzubillah takle tahan langsung! Nak pakai kasot pun aku leh berpeloh, padahal sarong jer. Lost my very very bagus appetite, really. Makan pun sikit, who knows I can become the next Nicole Ritchie. Kurus lawa per?

Okay, I was bloghopping when I came across this one blog.
Rakinah Bte Md Jailani

She had an asthma attack & was in coma for about one week ( thats what I know from her tags ). I dont even know her, yet I feel for all her friends. Really, watch the video. She must have been a great friend, & girlfriend.

(Al-fateha)

What if you find out that your boyfriend is talking to another girl? I am really not referring to anyone, but saper2 yang makan cili, terasa pedas, you sendiri go get water & drink la. This topic is really sickening to me, I've heard a few stories regarding this topic, where my girlfriend is kinda like the 3rd party gituk. I dont know what these guys want la, you want a fucking relationship, & the next, you're busy flirting, or I shall say, influencing the mind of the another girl. Like c'mon ah, when you make the other girl fall for you, the only reason that you could give was that you're inlove with your current girl & you wouldnt want to dump her just like that.

Guys are really good at sugarcoating their words & just by saying a word can mean awhole lot of another definition to the other girl. Please, stop hurting my girlfriends, stop hurting yourself. Would you guys just go away & let them be? The more you stay, the more you hurt them in a way that you, yourself cant even or dont even realise it.

Now, ni Aim nak overnight pat chalet aper ntah, gasak laaaa. Your attendance terok, you kene buang sekolah, you kene aper-aper, you dont come find me eh. I warn you already eh berok eh. Abes tu taknak ajak orang, I know why. Pasal he scared later all his primary school friends tak cukup makan cos Feka in the house pe. You know I know, maybe people know la.


Good day people, now some people online abes tu taktahu nak chat ngan aku pe? Dah taktahu aku boring pe?