imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Friday, May 16, 2008 @ 11:59 PM First of all, thank you Q for uploading this pathetic entry of mine because for some reason I could not access to blogger.com which is like so pissing me off right now. I really need to get a decent entry done cos Im like struggling. My stomach hurts, my head’s spinning & my thighs are like rubbing against each other pasal I too fat I think & its causing me blisters. Can you imagine me, walking like a certified penguin?
Back to my main intention of blogging, I just want to jump to conclusion that all guys are pathetically the same? At one point, you’re making the girl feel like she’s on cloud nine, but the next, she’s like a goddamn whatever girl to you. Like c’mon, this has not happened once, but for your goodness sake, its been twice that I heard such thing happen. & hello, it’s the same story line as ever. Like you said you’ll be there when I needed you (when the time is right though), but you never did. Im like here thinking where have you been, you’re there, enjoying life. Fuck, he doesn’t even care! Thank goodness I have great friends. I cant believe that I was so dumb, dumb to even believed that you actually loved my smile when its all just your sweet talks. I don’t know why but I just feel so wasted fullstop. My dear bestfriend has always been there for me even though he’s like getting on my nerves every single minute. Lol, funny but true kan bestfriend? You can make me scream at you in the middle of the shopping centre for one bloody reason that you wont buy me any snacks to eat & you can also make me wail like some IMH patient. Thank you for all that (: I should get going. My throats very pain, Im going to vomit any moment now. & Q, sorry I made you fall because of this stupid bodoh dog that keeps chasing me! Argh, I hate dogs. Really should get going before this keyboard stinks of my vomit. |