imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Friday, May 23, 2008 @ 7:41 AM



Errr, open topic, Open a topic right now! Work was not so bad, hilang rindu aku pat korang. Loves loves.
So anyways, "kalau Rab dah matair, Aus da ader matair, Taufik pun dah ada matair kan?" (inside joke) Sometimes kan, one moment you say this, & the next, you are contradicting yourself. Im confused myself. Tak paham lah aku lelaki-lelaki sekarang. No more gentleman. Especially Zul pat kerja, we all ask him to help us carry the 4 poles outside, you know what he carried? Only the Kodak Photo nya palang. Like, omg, wtf zul. Memang sajak everyone call you 'jendol'. Jendol kes selebar Paya Lebar expressway sial. Haha



I can be so called a happy girl this week because I think Ive lost a few kilo (s). (Shut the fuck up Danny!) Really, totally lost my appetite in eating almost all my favourite food. I ate when I have work & need the energy je. My godmother cooked cilli prawns & it was my dining table when I return home from work, I swear, the smell of food can make vomit. Something is not right with me, help?



You wanted soomething else from your current relationship. & when I wrote it in my blog about how I felt about the whole situation, you stood up & getting pissed over it. Like I say, saper yang makan cili, terasa pedas, kan aku da suroh pandai-pandai pergi cari air gi minum kan? Still got the cheek to ask me over MSN whether I was referring to you or not. Thanks, maybe you did tell your girlfriend something else about me, that is why I get stares from weird people which are not on my favourite list in school. Aww, you people need some counselling lah.

You can try this:
Touchline Mon-Sat (10am-10pm)(for 13 to 25 year olds):1800-377-2252,
or or try this one:
Singapore Association for Mental Health Helpline: 1800-283-7019.
If it helps, then you can call my handphone number then maybe I can give it a try. Who knows the counselor can help me by telling me whose having screw loose up in the brain.



DigiGirls, lets have one more outing before I go. Please. (:





Ps: WFS, Im not reliable.
Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MD ZULHILMI ABD RAZAK!