imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Monday, May 26, 2008 @ 8:57 AM

Counting down : 4 more days to paradise!



Yes Amah, thats Sharma & she's in hospital recovering from Appendix. From all of us Sharma, You get well okay! (:




Moving on, I had to attend a wedding function yesterday. My favourite primary school teacher's son got married & she invited me. My parents werent able to make it, the only person I could bring was Aim. Lols, bestfriend, you maken tembam laaa or baju you ketat sangat? Haha!



If you happen to click on the picture for larger version, you might spot water droplets on Aim's hair & mine too, because we were caught in the rain UNDER the void deck. We were happily eating Nasi Briyani & suddenly hujan turon tak bagi warning langsung. Lebat selebatnya. Imagine, Im eating & getting drenched as well cos the wind push push masok void deck gitu. Kesian kau aku nak makan pun tak tenteram.



Since banyak sangat tags I need to reply, & to make this entry worth the blogging, Im replying all your tags down here.

Hidir: ohhh i just blog hopped! HAHAH!"
Feka: Ohh, from Aisyah's blog right? Thanks anyway!


rushda
was bloghopping and i saw hidayah pic.ur friend?' Feka: Yeah, she's my friend, my working partner & my bitch! Y?

Creamcheese u change link already kah?'
Feka: I'll link you babe (:

hidhub u flying off next sun or sat??? hahaha fik tkyah kaypo lah sapa rab sapa aus. hahahaa and suli tk habis2 gan sedollar dia!"
Feka: Im flying off this Friday dayah!

Taufik kau nk migrate??maken senyap lahh singapore which is not a good thing..but on the other note ringan siket spore..haha..okok gurau..=P"
Feka: Ahhh, diam ah kau.

rizza alamak kau dah nk berambus eh? kurang giler ah eh kedai? when u flying off?"
Feka: This friday rizza. I'll link you soon (:

indra. oi link aku cheena. ok bye. - immelayu"
Feka: Kau jangan nak feeling immelayu pat sini eh. Alright, I'll link you!
namialus YOU aRE a HUNGRY PERSON!! haha. =) sedolar!"
Feka: Shut up yaw. Im a photographer as well what. (:



The reason I cant sleep now is because my mom called early in the morning. She wanted me to send her an email lah ke aper bende pagi2 buta. Then now when the weather very cherry nice to sleep, I cannot sleep. Macam cuukoo sak aku!

Actually, there's a plate of Nasi Lemak waiting for me right beside this keyboard & for the past 30 mins, I've been typing this belardy thing. Sudah cukup time aku "NGAAAAP" nasi lemak.
Tsk, tsk, Guys will always be guys.