imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
barbarians
Wednesday, May 21, 2008 @ 4:57 PM (Check out the last few seconds when fifi pulled my hair! Amek kau, tros kena slam dunk on the bed!) If you all very the blur sotong macam ikan duyung tak menjadi, this video is so funny lah. Although like very very dark thanks to Fifi's room, but I sure do miss this whole shit fun lah eh. Not that Fifi's house no lampu, we prefer to have her curtains drawn so that we can have a romantic afternoon together. Lol, romantic lah sangat video tu.
So anyways, school has been such a bore because the weather is killing me every single day. So hot like I can die you know. I'll sweat to the slightest movement that I make, & I'll sweat when Im eating, magic kape? Our events management project fundraising event is on its way. Lets get everything of this fundraising done before I fly off cos I dont want to miss any single shit of this fun lah. Please let me be incharge of the money lah who knows got robber want to steal, then I can atleast protect the money. & when ice cream selling was suggested, it gets a pretty good constructive criticism whereby half of the ice creams would be gone even before we start selling it. Nahh, not eaten by me but, by a group of six barbarians. Eh wait, my group got Sharma, Ucuk, Ama, DanDek & Azmipepek & me, so that means Im a barbarian too? Lols (: Wanna know why I was a happy girl yesterday? Cos, my smile shines on me & I thank you for that! (: |