Saturday, March 1, 2008 @ 4:41 PM
Overdue pictures of Sentosa-ing the other day when I decided to ditch school for some outing with my favourite people.
(after meeting the boss, of course -_-")


Fifi.


Shafiq


& Nizam
(who came before heading for work)

We got bored, so...

We played Scissors-Paper-Stone in which the loser will get 2-finger beaten by the winner.
Like thiss...

(Okay, minus the face expression.)

& will result to the losers screaming in pain.

& non-stop slipper smelling session.

So, we headed to Sky Tower to enjoy free rides, one reason cos I have the Island Partner card.
Anyways, we took pictures with Charlie & it has to be 4 shots.




Since he braniiii (whatevever) to angkat the ularrrrr, he dared me to do plus the 4 shots.




(Which the final shot wasnt counted cos the snake covered my pretty face)

& thats it for the day.
I head for work after that.
Now Im at Fifi's House!!!