imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


you know who you are.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 @ 11:45 PM

Today, February 12 is ending soon.
My tagboard's heating up just because of one incident & I believe all of you have my interest at your hearts. I appreciate your encouragement & tags. Thank you so much.
Even though you all macam coward pulak dont know how to leave names. Inaaaa-deh!

About yesterday's incident, maybe you all can say lahhhh Feka ni abit soft heart nya person la.
I give in to people, I always think of others before myself.
I realised that the person who bite my finger didnt do it in pupose but out of anger.
But Im sure he realised that he have hurt me.

I think he's confused right now.

Mizah, I know I used to bitch about you a whole lot more than you know it.
But tell me who wouldnt right if you're in my shoes. I came to realise that now since that we're in the same boat, why not we do something like, us rowing back to the shore & help that guy who suffocating in the sea breathe again? Its like better than us being like enemies.

I dont know why but my life seemed pretty sucky & fucking fucking fucking agu-nehneh right now. I dont know why Im feeling so pissed off . I cant think of a reason to let off my steam now.
Nizam's trying to cheer me up by the 'how many angels fall from the sky' joke, but it aint helping at all. *But - 'dier tanyer saper cakap bini' - this makes me laugh. thanks alot.

Tell me something, do I deserve to keep one? *you know who you are*
____' says:
i believe u do
____' says:
u've been a gd fren to me

This? *above*
Good enuf?
What would she think? What would everyone think?
That Im clapping with only one hand & no sound?