imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Weird Family
Friday, February 22, 2008 @ 7:26 AM Yesterday, I had to drag myself to work. Argggggggggggggggggggggggggh! Only to find out that its not only me& fifi working, but with another girl from Merlion. Im gonna stop here about her before I start whining like a bitch (again). Oohh Yesss! You all know, Me & my clique were sitting in canteen. We just had our lunch & had nothing better to do. Tell me who would, if you're next lesson starts in 30minutes time? So, supposingly, Titi wants to treat me & Amallyna movies, but I had to work. Then ahhh, I went screaming in the canteen ,'Saper nak tgk wayang ngan titiiiiii?!' I shout & shout that I didnt bother to see who was in the canteen eh. Then while I was talking to the Pakcik 'Sayang-Jangan-Tak-Jadiiiii' & ask him whether he's free tonight to accompany Titiii to movies. The moment I turned around, I saw this tall guy standing at our table asking which course we're from. So I was thinking he's just someone trying to scare us or like someone trying to interview us like how we 'interviewed' people. (mampus, kan karma. kene balek) I kept hush because I didnt want to answer the wrong questions although kan, his questions were like 'which class are you from' & stuff. Then he looked at me, & said 'How come the girl with the loudest voice has nothing to say now?' I was like, Pundekkkk, kau saper sial. Skali he walk away, ah kauuuuuuuuuuuu, Wan cakap dia Course Manager. Mammmmpus. Naseb baik tadi aku tak cakap banyak. Silap hari bulan kene buang skolah! So the whole lot of us dah paiseh gila kena marah di hadapan khalayak ramai kan, I suggested that we walked one whole big big round to enter class. Which means, we walk thru the car park & enter school again. Kauuuuu, we were still laughing when we walked thru the carpark. Then we saw a group of teachers standing at the porch in front of the G.O. So we asked what happened like there's somekind of Olympic going on. This teacher told us the whole loooooooot of story, then told us to stand there for awhile & cheer. So there's like 5 of us & the moment we're supposed to cheer, he looked at us & said 'Wow, 5 like 20 people'. Hahah. For a moment, I think our voices are put to a very goood use. We were like cheering & screaming & screaming. I looked at Mummy & go 'Didnt we just got scolded for shouting?' Ahahhaha! After screaming, the teacher told us to try out for the Ndp Motivator Audition this Saturday. If the rest are going, then I'll give it a try also. Heheheheheheheeeeee. Wow, like suprise eh, we just got scolded for shouting & the next you know it , our voices are put to good use. Hahah! This incident just crack me up in the middle of the playground yesterday. & the reaction of Nizam's when he acted how his father had a bad dream or nightmare (im not sure) & he'll go ' wOooo, WoooOoO' & I'll go 'Hahahahhahahahhahah!' So Fifi was saying that we should head for the beach today before work. For what? I still dont know. Eh Fiiii, kater mau picnic tgh2 sentosa pat grass2 tu. Tros semue orang masok Sentosa leh nampak kiter picnic. Lepas tuh kau jangan lupe pakai make-up tebal2 tauuuu. Mascara pakai bertepek macam bulu peacock. Gigi kau pakai sample yang mcm Vampire okay? I reached home & saw Spagetiiiii in the kitchen. Everyone's sleeping but I shouted, ' Wahhhhhh, masak spagetiii kape maaaa' Then I saw my Brother laughing, so I thought he must be laughing at me lahhhh. So I say ah, 'kauuu da kenaper, tak pernah nampak aku bebual per?' He just kept quiet. So I tickle his toes only to get kicked in the face & to find out that he was laughing in his sleeeeeeeeeeeeep. Kiwek, Adik aku banyak kerena sak. Then ahhhhh, dah tendang muke aku, tros muka selambe jer tidor balek pakai bantal aku. Nak pinjam kejap bantal aku takpe lah, ni sampai buat mcm swimming pool pat bantal aku. Naseb baik dia skolah, kalau tak, aku da tag team dgn mak aku simbah air paip pat muka dia. Ahhhh kau, teros terbangon tak tido-tido. Mak aku kalau part simbah air paip dia suka. Lagi2 dia campor air paip tu dgn ice. Ahhh kau, saper nak tidur rumah aku. Liat sangat nak bangon, dia simbah ! Yang bapak aku, astaga. S-m-s aku pat kejer kan. Message : 'keje kepe?' Aku terpikir lahhh saper siak message aku. Skali BAPAK aku sendiri sms aku 'kejer kepe' Kiwek, takle angkat sak aku ngan fifi ketawe pat keje. Rock kape bapak aku nie. Skinhead per, jangan main2. Satu-satu dalam family aku weird2 sak. |