imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Unintended choices
Monday, February 11, 2008 @ 10:03 AM Life's pretty sucky right now with the fact that Im typing with 9 fingers only. I can still remember how you asked for my number. I can still remember how we used to disturb & irritate each other by taking pictures when we're not supposed to. The person who taught me the meaning of starting a new life. The person who showed me that it is not the end of the world when everything come crashing down on to you. The person who encouraged me to live on to be happy. The person who is already attached. I knew the fact that he already has a girlfriend. I knew the fact that he loves her & I admit Im jealous because they are very sweet couple. His girlfriend is pretty. Very pretty. I really hope everyone gets this right that we are just friends who enjoy each other's company. Yesterday night was one of the longest night ever. 2 guys who almost got into a fight resulting to one going home taking a cab, & the other biting my finger so hard that it started bleeding (that is why Im typing with 9 fingers) & got into a huge argument with me. Let me get this clear. Im enjoying my care-free life. Stop intruding & telling me things that I dont want to hear right now. When you were to engrossed enjoying your life with your new one (then) , I asked you this : ' Listen to your heart, & ask who do you love now ? '. & for goodness sake, do you remember what you answered me? Let me refresh you. You said, ' Im sorry, I love her more than you now'. At that point of time, I told myself why on Earth did I go for a guy who changed his love/feelings in an instant. You chose to be with her & but you cant stop contacting me. You told everyone that I was the one who cant stop contacting you. Wow. Amazed? Guys. I had to move on. I had to change my perspective. I had to change myself. I had to see the world. I told you: 'When I've moved on later, dont come back to me & start confusing me with your words' & Machikeneh, its happening right now & I dont like it at all. I moved on, not because I found a new one in life, but something to look forward to each day. I moved on because I felt the need to do so. I missed out on life too much when I was in a relationship. You come back to my life & start intruding everything including my personal affairs. I enjoy being friends with the guy at work. The guy who make me laugh all day. The guy who can make me scream in the MRT. The guy who gets me dessert even though it taste bad. Is it wrong for me like being friends with him? Sometimes I feel that living a care-free life is not so good afterall to manage all these. The guy who confessed. I appreciate your care & concern. I apologised if you get piss over things like this, Im sorry. I just want to be free from relationships cos to me, they suck now. Dont get angry with me anymore? *dont forget your meals kay?* The guy who is already attached. You know what we feel right now. We enjoyed our friendship now & I really hope this will last because I can never be more happy at ____ cos you never fail to suprise me with ChupaChups or desserts or calling me to have dinner together at the back. *ketiak basahhhhhhhh* The guy who wants me back. I dont know what else to say to you. You make me see & realised that relationships are torturous & full of lies. Im tooooooo far infront moving on that I dont think I can make it on time to get back to where we stopped. *friends or nothing* These has somehow make me stronger each day. |