Thursday, February 14, 2008 @ 1:05 AM

For me,
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
Its February 14th now, (the clock passed 12 already, infact its already 1am).
I should be in bed before I get my name listed in the Debarment List.
(Anyway, Im going to be listed I presumed)
Work have been rather relaxed for us because we are slacking really bad.
We didnt care about reaching target sales, we didnt care if customers didnt want to buy.
We didnt bother to argue back if customers didnt want our service.
We printed photos like the company's owned by my father.
Like finally i got to eat Macademia Supreme New Zealand Ice cream today at work.
I was already sulking like a pig (Nizam, remember this sentence) the moment I step into Sentosa.
I was pretty much shagged from school & work.
Okok, Fifi was being a bitch today cos her family got her the camera every girl is eyeing for.
Ok well, not every girl, infact I think Me & Q are going crazy when we got to touch the camera.
I mean like, really touch something that belong to Fifi.
Cos our job, we get to hold & use many diff kinds of cameras.
Somebody really piss me off just now & I cried cos of it.
If it was something small, I wouldnt have wasted my tears on you.
But this is really a big deal to me.
I really hope you understand how the shit Im feeling right now after you told me ____.
Q, how come there are so much of coincidence in our stories eh.

Feeling-feeling super model babe.

The 2 963 bitches.

Eddy feeling paparazi, macam paham la mamat ni.

The owner of the new camera, DSLR.