imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
P.S : Im sorry
Wednesday, February 6, 2008 @ 7:23 AM You see, I hate feeling guilty & all . You dont have to lie when I knew it was me . ( or maybe I felt IT was me. ) You just have to understand that I havent got over the fact that I still think relationships will end up in the drain sooner or later. Maybe you dont understand the pain Im going thru. (although I had hoped before that you would, maybe) But when I really do get a life, complications start to arise. & for me to get into a relationship now is too immediate to predict. I would rather go for friends & be happy. Because Im not ready. (for it, anything & everything) Moving on, I dont know what you're trying to do right now. You tell me a whole lot of a different story but you do another. To know you for years now, I must admit right now, I dont understand you at all. But Im glad, Ive moved on. Because I know this is the right decision for me. Im happy now , thanks to my friends. & I must thank work for letting my schedule be tight to understand all these & make the right decision. Im sorry that you realise it too late. |