imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Mampooooooooooooooooos!
Thursday, February 21, 2008 @ 9:20 AM Okay, I have alot to say so bear with me for awhile okay while I try to make it short.
First things first, Nizam, please let this be the last time that you cancel things that should be happening because I dont like it at all. I lied when I say Im okay. Im not. But nevermind, Im over it already. Feeling-feeling sekejap ajer. Hehe. I was on the phone for a while yesterday when Farhan got home. & I forced him not to put down the phone on me(again) because I wanted to hear everyone's voice at his home. Haha. Kekek nak mampos bodohhhhh. I think his sister is scared of him, okokay, I rephrase. I think his sister respects him that she starts sweeping the floor the moment he got home. If me, pi jalan sudah nak sapu rumahhh. Tak sanggup eh! So, the minute he put down the phone on me (again & again) to BATHE, I closed my eyes & sleep like a gazilion years. Cehh! Like real. But I really did sleep. Like seriously eh, anywhere & everywhere, anytime & everytime I can sleep, I'll sleep. Even in canteen I tell you. Da kemarok tidor kape. So yesterday evening when my brother came home, he stinks that I woke up. The moment he came home & sit infront of the comp which is beside my bed, I screamed cos he stinks so bad that I start kicking him. I kick he kick. Imagine eh, never ending. Teros slam dunk! HAha. Then my mom came home, she starts screaming at Brother. I think ah, my brother also stress sit at home, after Im done screaming at him, my mom will start nagging. hhAhaha! They got into a heated argument that my father has to come home. Okay, he came home because I was hungry & wanted Nasi Lemak from Tanjong Pagar. Bising oi. You know, I was eating the chicken wing, & I was whining like a bitch. I was saying like 'Hmmmm, sedap nya ayammm, tak le angkat. AYahhhhh! Nak ayam lagi, sedap!' Non-stop. My brother who was eating infront of me changed his seat. After eating, I dragged myself to the bathroom (like finally) to bathe. After changing, my brother was talking to my mom & he said 'atleast orang nya otak betol, tak macam kakak, pakai baju terbalek'. thats when I take a look at myself in the mirror to find my teeshirt worn the other way round. & I start laughing & laughing till the trees infront of my house starts to die. HAha! To cover myself from being paiseh, I scolded him & told him 'ehhh, aku tahu lah baju aku terbalek, kau piker aku suker pe pakai terbalek, nie lahhh style baru, kau taktahu!' HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I ditched work so many times already because of schooooooool. Skali I kena fired eh! Mampooooooooooooooooooooos. Delete eh! |