imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Nak cut hair?
Sunday, February 17, 2008 @ 12:23 AM



Thankfully, I recovered well.
I had the sudden urge to have lunch over at Vivo.
To have my favourite Yong Tau Fu.




My hair loooooooooks like minah kampuuuuung.
& scold me please, cos now, I want to cut my hair again.
To adjust everything.
But I scared later, it wont turn out the way I want it to be (again).
Then, I'll be crying in the shop (again).



We had our lunch & off to town to disturb my baby G & Pendek at work.
B (shammy), Baby G u tauuuu!
Danny, Pendek kau!



This shot was candid babi.
Ni bdk baju Levis pat bawah ni yang teman aku satu hari.






Tmr work!