Wednesday, February 6, 2008 @ 12:45 AM

I should be sleeping right now cos I wouldnt want to be whining & complaining about how sleepy I am during lessons. Its been a while since I had a proper ( I mean it, really proper ) update where I sit down & write whatever I have to.
I had work today after school & working with 2 new staffs & Jerry wasnt so bad afterall.
Atleast I didnt die at work as I expect to be. Haha!
We managed to exceed our target sales! Bravo Girls!
Speaking of work, while I was busy talking to Nizam over at TOS table outside, a group of Ang Mohs were sitting & asking Nizam whether they can smoke there. It was clearly outdoor so Nizam told them that they could , & they could even smoke pipe or something like that lahhhhh. One of them asked Nizam whether he had a lighter & Nizam said yes. You see, Nizam was clearing the table infront of them so I was standing & talking to him at the same time.
When the ang moh got his lighter, he praised Nizam that he's handsome. So I was like, he lend you his lighter, so you must praise him that he's handsome. Haha! & the other ang moh was telling me that I should work on him. I gave him a Whatever look before running off to take pictures.
Right now, Bro's beside me, sleeping & kicking my chair at the same time. For whatever nightmare he is having right now, he deserves the tight slap I gave him for kicking my chair & scaring me.
So, after work, Aim was having his work orientation at Merlion. We took the same bus to Harbourfront. Okay. This is where the climax begins.
After alighting from Sentosa bus, we thought of having our late dinner over at LJS so walked down the staircase at Harbourfront Interchange. We crossed the zebra crossing when I suddenly heard a woman screaming at the top of her lungs. That was when I saw , I mean it, I saw it right beside me the woman's leg was stuck in between the tyres of the 7seater taxi. Thats not all. The driver was talking on the phone, so I think he drove forward, & the woman drop to the ground & her leg got crushed by the taxi. I could hear her bones crack. Even my friend who was far behind me could hear the bone crack from where she alight the Sentosa Bus.
I saw the whole accident, I screamed together with the woman & I nearly cried. I even covered my eyes with Mummy's cardigan. I swear my appetite was gone. We didnt proceed with our dinner & I told Aim to head straight home afta that.
I was mean, cruel & evil not to help the woman, but instead I was screaming away & trying to run away from it when in actual fact I cant keep my eyes of the woman. Her leg was crushed & looked like jelly even in long jeans. She was wailing & couldnt stop crying (duh?)
Imagine you guys were there loooking at it. I mean like, it was right beside me. I was taken aback. I couldnt stop thinking about it. The sounds of her bone cracking are still playing in my ears as I type this.