imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
I've moved on, get it?
Thursday, February 28, 2008 @ 9:20 AM Im done with my new skin after a few of my friends told me that there was something wrong with the scroller & text or whatever they have in common. Lets make do with this skin for a while till after the exams okay? So, I skipped school yesterday for one reason that maybe school's getting bored this few weeks because its only revision week. Oh yes, I know I need to start revising. I also skipped school because I need to head down to Sentosa to meet one of the boss because of something silly I made & of course, I have to own up to my silly silly mistake right? After which, I, fifi & later came Shafiq , we chilled down at Pahlawan beach for another bitching session. (Shafiq, were you bitching? ) Hahha! Pictures will be uploaded when Fifi send them to me. Nizam was on his way to work so we met up with him & went for a tour around Sentosa. We were happy (yey!) because we had free rides everywhere. Okay aku bedek. Then ah, I was dared to carry the snake round my neck. Fuck, hello, snakes & Feka dont click remember? I scream the ass out of me till I think the Japan oldies thinks its funny. *laughs* Then I head to work & I didnt know working with Siti was not so boring & dead afterall. (Thanks eh Siti.) Okay, I need to say this. Look, I dont mind if you're concerned about me & stuff but judging from your actions yesterday, c'mon, you're nothing less than HIM. I just dont understand, since when did the both of you become so close & start to act similarly? Wan, I saw you. I really saw you. The moment I saw you pretending not to see me & walk away, wow. Amazing. C'mon laaaa. Why? Just because I told HIM that I was going home with a male friend just by taking the same bus, you guys thought that he will be sending me home right till my door step issit? I can see you from far that you're spying on me. & It scares the death of me for your info to know that someone is following you home from behind. To the both of youu, what you did yesterday was purely unacceptable. Its not something that you should be doing because it really disgusts me. Eh, kau cube piker ahh, kau turon bus jer, kau raser ader orang ikot kau balek dari belakang, & worst still, the path that you're walking is very sunyii & gelapp. Puuukiwek, sumpah biler aku nampak kau dari jauh, aku tahu tuh kau. Even though eyesight aku terok, aku boleh recognise kau. & Kenaper takot sangat nak mengaku sampai aku nak kene ugut baru nak mengaku? Cmon la, kater jer lelaki, tapi buat kejer bodoh gini? Aper nih? Tell you guys this eh, I dont appreciate your concern at all after judging from what you guys did yesterday. So much of your concern by following me home. |