imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Hair Disaster.
Thursday, February 7, 2008 @ 9:25 AM

Im f-ing pissed off.
Because, we (Nini, Wan, Me & Aim) decided to go for a haircut together.
Only which Aim didnt get a haircut cos he got it recently.
So left the 3 of us.
The shop was packed & we were not served until like 20 mins later.

Everyone agreed on my hairstyle so, it was my turn.
The stupid aunty started snipping off my hair.
I think ah, I can cry oi.
Then she snip snip snap snap & when I knew it, my hair didnt turn out the way I wanted it to be.
How fucked up can it be when now I look more like a small kid whose Mum drag to the salon.
Cb.

& I just know the fact that I can take free rides in Sentosa.
I mean, like the Sky tower & the Luge & everything.
Sucha gunduuuuuuuuuuuu. None told me about that fact ok!











My first time ever having sucha short hair.
Start laughing your ass off.