imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Delete ey?
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 @ 7:35 AM I was down with Fever again last night. The moment I ended school, Mum called me to buy her a dozen of Munchy Donuts so I headed down to Clementi Interchange to get what she wanted. (cheh, like Clementi Interchange so faaaaaaaaar like that). The moment I reach home -6pm-, I landed myself on my bed & dozed off. Keep waking up to read messages but didnt reply all cos I cant. & today, I wake up, & still not fresh. (aku ni macam nak ganti balek satu tahon peh tidor yang tak cukup-cukup sak) Im sorry to whoever who replaced me yesterday at work. Look, I ditched work because I was still sick. Now, now, how do I make this headache go away? |