imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
daily dosage (:
Friday, February 1, 2008 @ 7:32 AM Now that I have time to update my blog, I'll just do it anyway even if I dont have the intention to do so. I reached work like 1 1/2 hrs late because I had to settle school stuffs first. Chris was on off & the only working were Hidayah & Q. When I reached, I saw Q trying to fix something. & I tell you by 9pm, Ranjit told us that nothing could be done so we could go home. Mom wasnt suprised at all when I was home early, its because she's already asleep. No matter how early I reach home, she & bro would be asleep. Pay's in so I gave bro a lil suprise to be a good sister by topping up his prepaid (which I dont usually do for him, at all!) 1st pay wasnt much cos I started work when its like 10 days before the cut off pay. I need to get bills in the house paid & the rest, for myself. Its 7.42am right now & Im still thinking whether I should be heading school or not cos, for gooodness sake I need more sleep. My eyebags & dark circles are becoming more obvious now ( they are already obvious even before i started working kan? hahaha) This weekend, I have to work ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ive been working so hard for I dontknow why & how. Bills, school & everything. Why is everyone confusing me? I told you right in the beginning that when I started moving on already, dont come back to me & telling me things that confuses me. I hate that & its happening right now. Im sorry but I have to be strong & move on with my life. I have better choices now & we'll just be what we are right now. Sometimes when I think again, its just better we pretend that we dont know each other, because one of us will get hurt. Its either you, her or me. I would like to step back & not get involved with you & your complicated life, but you cant seem to allow me to do so. I need a freaking life. I need to move on, I mean, really really move on. I hope you'll understand that. |