Saturday, February 23, 2008 @ 11:22 PM

So, we had Auditions over at ITE Simei early in the morning at around 10am.
I was about to leave house when I asked Mom for pocket money.
I didnt know money was such an issue under my roof until Nizam made me realise it.
I thought it didnt matter so much how much money I like to waste.
Look, I was brought up learning things the easy way.
My mom & dad didnt allow me to work while I was schooling back in the Sec sch days.
While my other friends were either working in KFC,Mac D, Pizza Hut, Long John Silvers, Starbucks, Coffee Bean etc etc, every single F&B, you name it, I was always going & hanging out at malls after school.
Now that Im old enough to understand financial in details, I start to work.
I work because I thought I know myself that I can handle & manage my mooo-lah.
But goodness sake, the moment my pay comes in, I indulge myself in branded clothes or drawing out money for food, prepaid ( I got a line & prepaid to support my Sms expenditure) & Cab fares.
My father says Im too spoilt because whenever I want money for anything, I would just ask him or my mom.
Look, Im sorry okay Mum.
But you didnt have to pull my dress that I bought with my own money & tore it.
We got into a heated argument session this morning & she was fuming.
(So was I)
We got into a cat-fight, really.
She almost had me headbanging on the wall but my brother managed to stop us.
I quickly grabbed my bag, changed into another outfit & went out.
Ive been thinking about these myself.
I need to save mooo-lah for myself (or maybe give some to both mom & dad)
Oh wait.
(My brother needs some money from me too)
Mampussssssssssssss.
Its hard being the eldest in the family.
I have shitloads of responsibilities to commit to.

After the Auditions, Aim said he would be heading Town for window shopping, so I decided to meet up with him together with Nini & Wan.
Wan was supposed to work today, but I think we managed to make him cabooot work.
But he didnt have the heart to be sooo cruel, we followed him to his workplace to have a peek at how his Aunty Ma-ga-ret is coping without him & his friends who cabooot too.
He actually felt guilty for leaving Aunty Ma-ga-ret alone working.
I feel for you bro.
After that, we plan to head town for nothing.
Just chill.
Ended up at One Fullerton's Starbuck & chill.
& start on our Wild Boys & Wild Cats strategy game plan.
HAhaha, crap.
After da penat of sitting down & chill menge-chill, we decided to head home.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
& as usual, I'll always fall into my beauty sleep no matter how near the ride is.
The moment I was about to insert the key in my gate's keyhole, I heard loud screams & laughter.
Yey! Like finally, I got to meet my whole God-family!
Everyone was like, 'mentang2 dah kejer Sentosa dapat jumpa Mat-Mat handsome, dah luper orang BB'.
PS: I think I know who's 'Feka's reader'.
& Can I video call again?