imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Try be a Pig & Fly
Friday, January 4, 2008 @ 10:35 AM

now, who wouldnt be pissed if someone calls your home phone early in the morning while you are sleeping? Atleast if you call in the middle of night, it wont be so much of a problem because most of you arent asleep yet even at midnight right?

This has certainly spoil my day & if anyone dares to even make my day even more worst, I'll make your day far more worst than me. Arghhh.
I need Anger Management Lesson with a professional, not some kid trying to help (get that?)

You know what? If you didnt messed with me in the first place, I wouldnt have been this evil you know. You started this game, but halfway, you stopped & run away because you're a coward.
Coward to lose the game to me, or you're too confident now that you think you've won by running away from this.

Listen girl, dont ever think you've won by just getting HIM to cover up for you.
If you know that playing with fire might get you burn, why did you add fuel to it in the first place?

Im sure you must have read whatever coooool -shits I wrote below this entry & I hope you better get pissed because this is just the beginning of your life. You better get used to this.
People are telling me that this is no use, because it clearly shows that you are on the losing side at my battle now. You started the game, but when i fired back, you're tooo scared to even hold up the weapon.

Everyone knows what kind of a bitch you are & what kind of a fighter i am right now.
Im not bragging about myself (although I feel that I am), but its just that you're a pig trying to learn how to fly without wings.

I'll update more of positive things when I have one. For now, its all this shits youre going to hear.