imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Toooooooodles 2007!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008 @ 12:31 AM Yeah! Happy 2008 people! A year I've been looking forward to. M0m bought me the Everlast beg that I wanted so bad. POoor bro, he didnt get his booooooots. ( hahahaaa, & he'll go : Kakak nak suma dapat, tak fair, merepek ah gini) Then I'll be like : HAhahahaa, Padan muka *Gives stupid face !* Everyone's going countdown & I must say I regret not going. Cos I cant, must go Swensens just now & Go shopping sekejap with Mom at Vivo. ( I know la I kental, tak le overnight) I hope this year will bring me something that I've longed for . & I wish all of you the best of luck in 2008 because I'm gonna rock your ass. *slaps my forehead* What the gibrish am i talking? *Dumb dumb. Tmr's gonna be stay home holiday. Wednesday ; Planning something with Aim. (Yeah, dont be suprised) Will update more in the morning. (stone eyes) Toooooooooodles 2007. I hate you! ( Although Im gonna miss the fun/happy moments in 2007) |