imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Muka tak mandi,
Thursday, January 24, 2008 @ 9:22 AM Today is thursday which means the release of Olevel's result. MAmmmmmmmmmmpussss! To make the matter even worst, I still have school today. Which means whatever result I received later on, I still have to check it in school at 2pm. Because I dont want to be the last to know my results. I can check it to the internet, rather than coming down to Swiss Cottage to receive it. Omg, Im doing this stress-takot-nak-amek-result for the 2nd time. &I really wish the very best for myself because I had to cope with both ITE & Olevels last year. Whatever results that is, I still want the best of the very best for my education & make family proud of me. Mom's gonna kill me if she knows I havent switched off this comp because she wants me to go pack my KL bag & hang all the wet clothes outside. I've yet to pack my bag simply because I had no time for it. I think Im just gonna pack it tonight, anyways, who's gonna sleep right? Everyone's feeling the anxiety & excitement. &please eh, I want to stop all these shits cos Im always the one getting hurt everytime. Everytime always. You might not realise it, but Im the one feeling it. |