imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Sweet sweet someone to me
Wednesday, January 30, 2008 @ 11:20 PM Holla people. Okklah, I have to admit Im to lazy to upload pics although there are already some which I have resized & ready to be uploaded for you guys. For now I want this entry to be filled with words only. Nizam My sweet sweet cutie-pie. Working at Sentosa has never been better with you around disturbing me over from TOS & I have to admit your jokes can make my day. My english is not as superb as you so forgive me if there's any mistake okay. Im always looking forward each day at work for something funny from you. You'll be like pissing me off for a moment , & the next you made me talk to you when Im not supposed to be. Im glad that you opened up to me just now & tell me your secrets. (safe). Treasure the person you love most right now cos she's the one for you. & I wanna tell you something, Im jealous about the ladybug rings thing about how u told her that there's sweets in your pocket. arggggggggggggggggggggggggh! Thanks for the night talk just now. Farhan My sweet sweet dearest. Hahaha! Hey, talking to you has never been a regret & I always enjoyed our cheeky conversations in class together with Shammy baby (although sometimes, it gives me a chill down my spine cos its really really sweet & cheeky). & now Im like chatting with you & you're like pissing me off cos you stopped half way when you want to tell me something, like example eh : 'tapi kan............ ahh, takdepaper' kiwek, wa binget. hahahahaaa! & why arent you asleep yet? Go now before I smack that at you! Thanks for the cheeky peeky weenky conversation. Ok wait, why is every one my sweet sweet something? Can I be someone's sweet sweet someone? |