imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Nehnehpork!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008 @ 11:33 PM



When I thought things are going the way I want it to be, I was proven wrong at the very last minute. Dead wrong.


Yes, I went to fetch you from work.
SOrry to say, I hate it when you start blabbering about the girls in your life especially that bitch.
Who wouldnt right?

Fuck cibai nabei nehnehpork la youu.

Dulu sikit peh bobal world dgn aku ckp 'I will make him hate me so much......' . Pukiwek, kau tgk ah pe jadi skrng? Da pandai amek gamba samer2 & not to mention HOW you guys took the pictures.
My god!

What really pisses me off is how well you treated that damn fucking bitch. I dont even think she deserves it after being such a kukooo(nehnehpork) stealing other people's bf. Mind you, I even knew that you guys were seeing each other before we officially broke up. Fuck la kau Ramizah.

I know where I stand now, that I dont have the rights to stop you guys from dating ( or even pelok-ing when taking pictures) but it really shows how well you were playing with your words. Telling me things like some angel trying to be peacemaker but you just a devil in disguise.

I dont care la if you want to take pictures with your wicked smile ( I almost puked when I see your face) but then again, you must be wondering why am I getting on my nerves when CLEARLY AIM IS NOT MINE ANYMORE right. Let me get this straight to you damn bitch, I dont mind if you're going out with Aim or 'get in contact' ( like what you nehnehpork about) after the breakup because it doesnt concerns me anymore. But now, you (dengan serela-rela hati kau) told me that you guys were even in contact before Prom Night (Break-up). & I also knew you guys met up even before we broke up. Now tell me, isnt that called messing with me at the wrong time & place? You damn nehnehpork think Im a kid who can be pushed around after being dump (-ed) by someone I really love? I use the word dump (-ed) because you guys were too engrossed with each other even before we went separate ways right?

Everyone's been telling me that I should move on & that I told them in reply that I've moved on.
But this anger & urge of revenge still haunts me like fuck. How I wished I could chop off your body parts cos its damn fucking disgusting to me right now.
Chop off your eyes : for looking at my love
Chop off your nose : for smelling his perfume & body smell.
Chop off your mouth : for spouting ass-like-shit words of pig's urine to him
Chop off your cheeks : for letting that grandmother's cheeks of yours lay on his shoulder.
Chop off your ears : for listening to him say things that you dont deserve to.
Chop off your hands : for holding him (in a way I dont wish to shame you down here)
Chop off your legs : for going out with him (EVEN bfore you should!)

EDITTED!
Chop off your hair : for being so WIG-ly & letting him smell what shampoo you used (like he does to me)
Chop off your fingers : for being so fat, numb & decomposed to let him hold them ( I mean Arwah-fingers, cos its decomposed already what!)
Chop off your breath : for causing such a pollution when you opened your mouth ( kiwek, aku ble pengsan sia , eh wait, sumpah bedek eh?)
Chop off your tongue : for kissing him (IF you did la eh, personal matters aku belom dapat berite lagi pulak)
Chop off your clothes : for wearing them cos you have NO shame. ( when you wear clothes means you got shame, so if you dont have shame, why must you wear? )
Chop off your fingers : for messaging him & dialling his number when you shouldnt have. (macam tak tahu pulak baby nie,...)
Chop off your brains : for even moving a nerve up there to type out words in MSN to me ( kau bobal pundek la nehnehpork. Pigs can fly la kau )

I think Im done chopping down here, before you can even chop me, I'll already grab the chopper & chop you down. (chop cilli chop cilli chop chop chop kau nehnehchop )



There's so many I wish I could do, but I think I'll chop my own mouth & heart for being so dump to even have this feeling of hatred to someone who is not comparison to me at all. (betol per)

Im not trying to make you look so damn cheap down here (ooooops, terlepas cakap la, sorry la eh pompan), but Im way better off than you in my own ways (& maybe you're better in your ***** ways). I cant deny that la.

To kau pompan yang tak sedar diri (oooppppss) , before you start telling me to look myself in the mirror like you always tell me to, I think you should look YOURSELF (yucks!) in the mirror first. Because when I looked at myself in the mirror, I see a woman standing strong & tall with or without HIM. But you (RAMIZAH) made me stand even stronger on the ground. You can say that Im being so fooolish & childish writing all these nonsense about you & Aim , but I dont care cos all these wouldnt have happened if it werent because of you who started all these fucking bullshits. (damnnn!)

Editted!
I think I sound like a despo wanting him to leave you & I think jealousy has arise a little but I assure you that my level of anger & frustration is wayyyyyyyyy muchhh higher than jealousy. You can bet on that.! I can even die of anger right now cos argggggggggggggggggggggggggh you piss me off la at the sight of your pictures.

&& hello people, now Im no longer Ugly betty, someone else is!