imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Kiwek, Ni gambar buat aku terkekekekekekekekekekekek oi.
Monday, January 14, 2008 @ 8:16 AM



I have overdue pictures which I just uploaded, no time baby.
(Alalalalaaaa, bucuk dia sayang dia)

Marketing Project Meeting was held at Jurong East library.
Mommy (Sharmani) was late. (Specific : VERY VERY LATE)

So, when Sharmani , I mean , Mommy wasnt around, we werent doing our work.
Like seriously, when Mommy came & gave instructions to us to do our work, we showed our pathetic rajin (read : macam paham) face.
I even volunteered to do the erm, executive summary, right?

So, after the individual work part is being distributed, Mommy have to go meet Daddy
( aka -shit I forgot Daddy's name !) for awhile.
We at first like real only want to do work, end up ,
THIS :




Watching over & over again our home-made videos which were fucking shit funny urine.
OR



Watching movies online.
(although the wireless sucks i admit)

Oh wait, let me introduce you to my lovely ladies in my Marketing group.



Soo-fee-ya



A-mer-lee-na



Foo-rr-zen



Awwwwww,
Siaa-fee-car
(this is me, if you all gooon-doo dont know)



& last but not least,
this is our Mommy!
(iinvisible though)
Shhh-Err-Maine

So before I headed work yesterday, Mama
( I mean, my real MOM)
decided to crank me up by :



...hiphop - ing .



Dont ya'll agree she just looks like me?

& After work, I went out with someone for some midnight star gazing.
It was nice,the atmosphere, the wind (although I still sweat alil)
& what more can be more perfect with hot Milo ?



Look at me



I look half-dead without that Smile.
& people in Sentosa thinks Im stuck up & kerek .
Thanks to Fira for introducing me to the Sentosa World.
Hahha!

Last but not so very least ,
presenting to you the
tong-sampah-beside-stjohn'sroom-tepi-tangga-yusofishaksec girls



Kiwek, Ni gambar buat aku terkekekekekekekekekekekek oi.