imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Kick start 2008!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008 @ 1:04 AM

To kick start a new beginning of a total clean New Year, I've decided to change my skin to give it a new life. Now that the year 2008 is here, I shall start behaving (macam paham sia) so that when 2009 comes, I'll have 2008 in my good book.

As ya'll know 2007 has been a tough journey for me ( & those of you yg terasa jugak ). Be it bad or good ( wait, or issit the other way round? ), it sure will be kept as memories.

So, although my New year's Eve (& Countdown) wasnt as happening (hot hip coool dan happening) as you guys who went for the celebration, I still can say that chatting on the phone with Aim ( did I say his name already?) was something I will (MUST!) remember.

Wah I tell you, once I reach 18, Im gonna go partying like what you're doing now ( jangan nak step taktahu ) even if Mom forbids me to go! Im just gonna enjoy life ( to the fullest, I dont care). Serious ah (kiwek, macam paham lagi), hearing people going Parties makes me jealous especially yesterday's event ahhhhh. I wasnt allowed to go laaa (not that Im kental, CURFEW! pernah dgr tak word curfew?) HAhahahahahaaaaaaaa!

Lets hope I'll get to turn 18 (mana tahu pendek nyawa ker, accident ker) .
Lets hope things will get better for me this year.

Before you start clicking on Your Friendster or get going to read other people's blog, I have a present for you guys since its New Year right ?


*SLAPS YOUR FOREHEAD*
nak present ehhhhhh, ahhh, ni present ! *shows my palm*
*Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak Duuuushhhhhhhh!*