imcheena@blogspot

Chafeka
020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.
|
Friday, January 4, 2008 @ 10:55 PM
|
| 4 Jan 08, 20:17 someone: ure even more ugly. ewww. GO **** OFF LA *****. u can kutuk my fren all u want, why DUN U FCKING KUTUK UR EX ?!! looking at the way u react just shows HOW IMMATURED U ARE to be 18. maki-maki-ing over
someone: a boy?? dun bring urself so low la girl. u mess with her, i swear i'll mess up ur cheena looking face
someone: and one more thing, its nt like its the end of the world anyway. he's nt even UR HUSBAND. so move on, and get a life!
someone: the more u blog abt her, the more things are getting worse. u want to badmouth abt her to the public, bt did she ever did tat in her blog? HELL NO. so if u hv a person to blame, BLAME ur ex coz he
someone: is the one who started it all. everyone will go thru this kind of ****. so stop bragging how STRONG u are.. coz u noe ure not deep down.
someone: and to YAYA papaya, sorry to say. yg menggatal aku raser EX kwn baek kau ni.. so jgn nk ikot sedap mulot yer. kau pm pmpuan kan?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| If ya'll havent read my tagboard , the above is the latest tag today. Look at the words I bold in RED . Someone You started off by saying that Im even uglier? Haha, you must be referring to this :
4 Jan 08, 16:47 passerby: muke betul2 mcm ugly betty sia..buruks..wakaka biggrin:" border="0"> for sure. who think that i tagged right? Well, fyi, its not me. I know myself better because I look way better than her, thatsdont even need your criticism because I dont listen to someone (omg is that your nick?) who doesnt even proud to have a name & leave a tag by the name of Someone? At least when I tagged at her blog, I was proud to have my name so I used my name, I didnt used names like : anyone, no one, yes one, dont know one. You were saying im immatured to be 18 maki-maki-ing all over? (Good word you used there, where did you learn it?)
See, It clearly shows that you dont know me at all, so stop assuming Im immatured to be 18 "maki-maki-ing all over? " Cause Im not even 18, Im still enjoying my Sweet 17. You guys are 18 & you guys are behaving like immatured kids , okay wait , kids arent matured at all in the first place. And then you said , 'u mess with her, i swear i'll mess up ur cheena looking face' . Look who's messing with who first . You swear u'll mess up my cheena looking face? Omg, do you have a problem with my face? Cause I dont, at all. She messes with me, I deal it with her. Why are you interfering when you yourself still havent got the guts to put your name up in my blog?
So what if he;s not my husband, is he HERS (Ramizah)? Im sure nothing of that sort is happening right? & Yes I know that Im not strong deep down but atleast Im trying & by pretending it helps me in one way another, why do you bother anyway? How about you? Deep down you're a nameless bitch? Isnt it?
Ok, I think you're one confused bitch. First you say , u can kutuk my fren all u want .. And then you say the more u blog abt her, the more things are getting worse. u want to badmouth abt her to the public,..bt did she ever did tat in her blog?
Well, I didnt stop her from blogging about me nor did I threaten to not blog about me. I dont go around telling her : 'Eh bitch, dont blog about me, Im scared of what people think I am' Did I?
And then you asked a damn silly question which cracked me up while reading your tag la seh. kau pm pmpuan kan? Hahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Specially for you : Someone
Actually you are not sure of being yourself, you are either sick in the brain or you're just plain coward like your friend there. Have you even forgotten that this blog is officially mine & that I have the rights to say anything I want? Ohhh well, let me just remind you, this is my blog & I say what I want to. If she didnt blog about me, then thats her problem, not mine so why would I bother. But since you mentioned about it, I think she didnt blog about me because she simply has nothing to say about me cos whatever I say is completely true or just that her mind went blank whenever she wants to type an entry about me, or maybe even MY EX (whom you keep bragging about ) whose name is Aim if you didnt know told her that this is useless because when she starts messing with me, I'll never let her win. You must know that she's the one who started this game of war with me & when I fired back, she didnt move a muscle, probably because she ran out of weapon (words) or she was too scared to die in her own game. If you're a chicken with no name, then you'll always be.
In case you havent read again (im afraid you'llmiss out on something like this ). Heres what some of my lovelies got to say to you.
4 Jan 08, 23:04
nini: memang patut feka nye kutuk si pompan tu..she deserves it..
Phees*someone: "looking at the way u react just shows how immature you are.. " actually, you should reflect that to urself too yah? If u were mature enough, u'd let her vent her angers & understand her feelings..
Phees*Someone: It is her blog afterall? Maki-maki-ing - didn't you just did that too? " Go **** OFF la ***** " ...?
Phees*Someone: You are one hell of a contradicting woman, aren't you? Practice what u've preach, will you? " dun bring urself so low la girl " You stoop down to her level by replying all this nonsense to her.
Phees*Someone: Even worse, u're afraid to show urself. " SOMEONE" .. sounds like a chicken, dont you think so? You'll mess up her cheena looking face? .. u're gonna beat her up? .. do you dare? ...?
Phees*Someone: You dont even dare to 'expose' or write your real name down on this tag? You expect us to believe that u're gonna mess her face? ): i feel so sad for u.. honestly, i do.
Phees*Someone: You're playing around with our feelings ): " Hes not even ur husband.. " I agree. I think your friend should move on too. (: I doubt he'll become her husband too.
Phees*Someone: You're playing around with our feelings ): " Hes not even ur husband.. " I agree. I think your friend should move on too. (: I doubt he'll become her husband too.
Phees*Someone: Don't stoop down to the level till you'd do anything to protect a man. That's .. utterly.. *speechless*.. she looks desprate, dont u think so?? 
Phees*Someone: No offence, but im just sharing my thoughts, (: " But did she ever did that in her blog? " Either she feels scared, or.. she simply doesnt have anything to say about her. Probably she feels like..
Phees*Someone: ....shes a disgrace to herself? WHO KNOWS? (:
Phees*someone: "everyone will go thru this kind of ****" Are you god to determine if everyone goes thru this? You mean u ever did went thru this? Would u like to share your experience with us?
Phees*someone: Were you lying to urself when you said.. " YOU'RE STRONG? "..? How would u know if shes not strong deep down? Because u weren't too? Awww, cheer up! (:
Phees*someone: You know why shes been bragging on how strong she is? .. because she didn't need ANYONE's help, especially A GUY SHE KNEW EVEN LONGER THAN YOU PEOPLE DO, .. to let her know that shes strong enough
Phees*someone: ....to go through this herself. Oh correction; Go thru herself with pure love from her LOYAL friends. =D
Phees*someone: Now, Bragging for a good reason is good. Bragging that you have a bf, .. Correction, that you have a-guy-you-knew-for-less-than-half-a-year .. is bad. Why? because thats a total wrong topic to brag ..
Phees*someone: ...about. AND A REAL TURN OFF. (:
| Phees*Someone: ** Correction, that you have a-guy-you-knew-less-than-half-a-year .. is bad.
Phees*Everyone: Phew. (: Finally. ahahaha! Cheer up "SOMEONE". (: "EVERYONE" 's here, willing to listen to u. =D
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|