imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Jangan Nak Merepek Eh!
Friday, January 11, 2008 @ 11:32 PM









Ever since I started working 3 days back, I hardly got anytime for myself to blog.

Im a loyal blogger so my readers should expect more from me now that Im updating.

I didnt realise I lost touch with photography ever since I got no time for myself. My photobucket are entering museum & I think everyone's getting pretty bored when they start viewing my picture-less entry , (AGAIN. )

I got story ni nak cerite, dengar ye kengkawan semue.
On my 2nd day of work, I boarded the Sentosa bus to work la kan. Then I sit diam2 dengar MP3.
Tau2 got this ticketing guy (FAT LA OI, muka sentol ajer ) came sat beside me. He looked at me one kind like telling me I boarded the wrong bus or something (Aku panic sekejap oi, serious).
& You know what he said : 'Dik, abg tu nak mintak number.'
I was like *fuck, kau da buang tebiat ke aper siak tibe2 ddk sbla aku mintak number*
I replied : 'JANGAN NAK MEREPEK EH! takde - takde'
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I know, Feka step jual mahal eh.

Alamak sorry lerh mamat, tak minat la sangat pat you, kalau you tu handsome macam Michael Scotfield ke, *Argh-madd* ke, dengan secare automaticnya I bagi number I nie pat you .
Haha, Kiwek, Feka step sial.

My bestfriend is busy with his work & love life so he wouldnt have time for me, I'd rather work off like slave rather than to rot at home & stare the 4 walls. He's busy & I should get myself busy before aku decompose sak. Once aku decompose, habes, satu dunia polluted siak. Tak sempat korang nak sediakan kapan utk aku.

My girlfriends all still gila-gila which makes me love them more. ALahaiiii, touching la kan kan kan.

Anyway, terlupa pulak I nak add tentang tempat kerja baru I tuuuuh.
Ader aunty nie, nama die Aunty Chivi.
Dia kelakar giler nak mampus & suka raba2 pantat orang suma.
Korang imagine la, korang diri diam2, skali dia datang dari belakang, dia rodok pantat korang dgn satu stick ni.
Aunty Chivi kater besok dia nak ajak aku tgk Song of the Sea oi pasal aku rasa dia ingat aku ni macam jakon gitu takpernah tengok kot?



Eh, saper nak join feka prank call radio lagi?
siak siak siak.