imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
All about Lies & Promises
Monday, January 28, 2008 @ 10:29 AM Im back from KL & I tell you the trip could have been more better if we had more time for Shopping & Free & Easy (more of this please) The bus ride, I mean Coach ride wasnt as bad as I expected us to be caught ina worst accident. I know, mulot cabol. Ill talk more about the KL trip when Im done with editting & resizing the pictures ok? Well to whom it may concern : You read my msg, you understood it. You dont have to miss call my house or what-so-ever cos you wanted this right? Or maybe its her who wanted this? Im so fine & over with these. I was always caught in the middle of Lies & Promises. & Im always in the middle. Maybe what your sister say is true. You should stay away from me especially a ____ like me. Because Im dangerous & I bite (maybe) Babe, you can have the last laugh now. Dont deny it, because you'll be happier than you think now that Im stepping back. Im really disappointed in you dude. Really disappointed. |