imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Am i strong, as I claimed I was?
Tuesday, January 22, 2008 @ 11:09 AM Im just copy-pasting what I typed in my private journal. Things have never been right for both me & you, right from the very beginning. We stayed thru together, coming to 4years. When it all started to get rocky & messed up, I took the initiative to let go. Let go of the one I loved so much to let you be with the one you preferred. I never imagined that someone whom I respected called me a bitch. For no f-ing reason, why would she said that? Just because she thought Im destroying your relationship with M? I did not do anything to ruin or more even break you guys up, because as fas as my memory is still in good condition, Im the one who had to let go of you to let you be with her. & for that, I got name callings in the morning. Who wouldnt be pissed when you wake up, saw your hp with 1 text message. & read it . I really dont understand whats happening now to you, me & her (M). I really wished we could be friends & laugh like the way we did at the BBQ. I wouldnt want people to think Im still clinging on to you because we both know how much we love each otha now as friends. I know that people are thinking Im still not over you. I know how much you love (M) but it affecting me so much about what people are talking. I want to clear things up but noone wants to listen. Me & You are just bestfriends although we get jealous over small little things. You & her , are in a relationship & love each other very very much. Im not as strong as I claimed I was anymore. I need strength to carry on now. Im badly tormented by what I read & heard about what people have been talking about me. I know, we cant shut people's mouth, but its just my feelings. Sometimes, when I think about it again, I want to forget everything that has got to do with you because its hurting me so bad every single day. |