imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


1000dollar struck lottery woman
Tuesday, January 8, 2008 @ 7:25 AM







Only time will tell.
( Picture taken during Hari Raya )

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

1st day of school was nothing much actually minus the fact that we prank-ed our BCM teacher.
Here's the story :
We were supposed to pay $200 each for the KL trip right. Then I collected my group members $ ( 5 groupmembers X $200 = $1000 )
Imagine you're holding $1000 cash on hand sial.
I excited gila babi oi, its like you can fan yourself using that stack of money.
Haha, OK, I know I jakon. (*slaps your butt*)
So we went in for class & told teacher a whole diff story about the stack of money that was in my new Wallet oi.

(Cher, Feka struck Lottery yesterday cher)
& to my disbelieve, my dear teacher believed our shit.
(makk kau, kesian oi tgk muka dia)
So she was asking me how much did I play lah, & what are the numbers did I buy.
So I had to come up with simple shit & say I bought 0205.
(sorry eh, the numbers tibe2 enlarge sendiri ah, taktau asal eh! )
(which is my birthday if you all selenge sangat tak ingat eh!)

Then we told her Im paying for my whole group because I wouldnt want to waste my money on stoooopid things.
& she was like, 'You all are very lucky to have a friend like Feka'
Siakkk ahhhh! Hahahaaahhahahaaaaaaa!

The rest of the day was just plain boring.
Really sia.
Then ah , I got a job at Fira's place oi!
Excited!

But actually, Im more scared/terrified than excited.
Can ya'll imagine eh Feka (this girl whose typing this entry & the entry that the girl typed , remember?! ) working? Like alone on the 1st day?
Omg, not like really really Alone, (macam bedek kan Sentosa takde orang kan. ) like, Fira's not working on the day Im starting work, so Im just gonna act goondoo & play smart ah. Kire macam maintain coool la.
(although Im not goood at it. cos Im always goondoo selenge)

takle imagine sak aku kejer .

Employee of the Month : (Most Belo Employee)
CHAFEKA! (eh, apehal aku letak namer glamour aku! HAHAAHHAHAH!)
Imagine eh korang eh, looking at my stoopid face, working.
Omg, I think Im gonna have nightmares.