imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Well, im okay(:
Tuesday, December 4, 2007 @ 10:33 PM How true do you believe that looks can be deceiving? Like this true or maybe this true ? *shows handsign* When its all the blame you have to carry, then you'll know who have been talking behind your back. Maybe the person whom you last talked to on the phone? Maybe the person whom you thought was a friend? I cant believe myself what other people has been talking stuffs about me. & I have to make someone be frank with me about myself. I really want to know, you know, even though you might get hurt(dont bluff if you're not hurt) when someone tells you that they think you're the mastermind of all evils, but its really better to hear it from someone you really trust, & not being targetted at when they are all teaming up against you. All i want to know is the truth, not some f-ing bullshit that was purely made up. Moving on, I had a dream last night, I slept like 1am & woke up at 4am & couldnt get back to sleep. What I do? I just tossed & turned & think about what if my dream is really telling me something? I will be strong for everything thats gonna happen & I hope to be. Well, pictures from Sentosa will be up,maybe tmr? When im all better okies. Well, Im having fever right now. Well, stop it with the well la.. Well, ooopsss, gtg! (: |