imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Home alone (:
Friday, December 7, 2007 @ 1:06 PM

We had no school today, so here goes my boring dayyyyy at home.
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Everyone's having a date today, and Im stuck home alone.
Bro's gone out for soccer early in the morning, Mom's as usual-werking.
Dad? Im not sure, but pretty guessed as much that he's working.
Boyfriend? I aint got any.

You said you'd be there for me, but when Im crying with no shoulder to cry on,
with no one to listen to me, with no one to kiss me on my forehead, where were you?
Where were you when I needed you so much?
You were there, busy moving on.

Im sorry, but this is what Ive been keeping since the day we officially broke.
Im faking everything, everything.

Its all for your own good, for your future.
Dont ever look back.
You're almost there, moving on.
Im glad. Dont you worry about me, cos Im just gonna stay here & watch you.
Praying for your happiness & safety.

If there's a single day that I could spend with you,
I would take that day to tell you how much I loved you still.
No0ne will ever understand how much sacrifices I have to make.
No0ne, not even you.

Danny: Thanks for everything, thanks for the listening ear. I appreciate it. I hope you're okay & hope that you'd move on too, okay? (:

Ezan: Thanks for the listening ear & encouragement. I always know I could depend on you for everything. Its been nearly 10years of our friendship & I hope you're doing fine too.

Nini : Hey girlfriend, I know you'll always there whenever I need a listening ear, thank you so much for everything. The joy & laughter was a great distraction from all these.

Sharm: Thanks for the moral support! I love you.


Wonderful people never fail to make my day. I'll love you all. Thanks for everything.