imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
My own words of everything (:
Tuesday, December 11, 2007 @ 7:24 AM Truly loving another means letting go of all expectations. It means full acceptances, even celebration of another's personhood.
No matter how high you're gonna carry her in your arms, she aint gonna be as high as me. Im not trying to boast or whatsoever, but now, she seemed to be holding a candle next to you & carry it whenever you go, ask her, will she be able to do that forever? Reading Efa's blog makes me cry all over again. Having a bf really makes your life complete, but not having one, makes your life missing something very much. Its true, no matter how strong I say Im gonna be, I aint that strong inside anymore. I have lovely & caring friends around me. Thanks you guys. I wouldnt know how & where would I be if not for ya'll. Waking up early in the morning, tossing & turning, cant get back to sleep. Chatting with your sister makes me realise that God is always with me, whenever & wherever. She's like a sister to me. I wished I had one, one who'd be there if all my friends are busy with their own problems. Nini : Hey sayang, dont worry, i wont be doing any of those things anymore, & i hope you'd really help me out through all these. I may be good at hiding things, but when I'm all alone, I'll start crying to myself & talking to myself. I dont know if I sound insane, but thats me. I love you! Fifi : Hey sayang, I know, I love youu for who you are & I also know that Women are strong. Behind every successful man, is a woman. No matter how you deny it, its true one way or another. I hope to meet you soon, so we can bitch till our mouth are falling! Lame. Maii : Hey sayang, Dont be guilty, I did it for myself, to give myself a really wake up call. But as you can see, no matter how much I try so hard to forget everything, it will all still come back to me & I'll start crying all over again. I love you, you're one strong woman. I dont want to see you next in IMH okay? Eca : Lovely Eca, if there's a sentence I could tell you, it'll be how much I missed you. The last time we had a really girl talk is like ages ago & I missed teasing with you. You've grown into a beautiful woman & I love you still! Lets talk . Titi : Hey love! Why did you stay up so late at night staring at my blog & thinking about me. You should be resting & having a good night sleep because waiting for the next day is never ending. Close your eyes & you'll have a beautiful dream & when you wake up, you'll know its the next day to see the beautiful world God created. I love you! Sharmani : Hey love! I hope you're strong no matter whats happening to you now. I may be good at laughing and telling people off, but I still care for you. I dont want any of my friends to go through the ordeal that Im going thru. Love you Amallyna : Hey love! You're one strong woman to can hide everything from us so perfectly. But listen here, if you ever need a listening ear, you know we'll always be there for you right? Dont bottle things up. OK? I love you. Suhaira : Hey lovely cousin! You're one sweetest thing I ever met! You've grown so much & I wonder when's the last time we ever played masak-masak together? Or didnt we? We've never been close but talking to you last night made me realise how much Im being appreciated by my loved ones around me. & how much I have to stand on my own feet. Amir : Amir , talking to you about something serious for the 1st time was very touching moment indeed, your honesty may crush me for some time yesterday, but its true, I have to accept whatever you said yesterday. Thanks for really being there & telling me what I should do now. Aim : If this is my last chance of writing something about you, then I'll make it a good one. Indeed, you're the best boyfriend I ever had. I never denied it. But why must it be only now that when someone really cared about you that you changed? What did the other person has, that I dont? What did the other person did, that I didnt? Sometimes, it makes me wonder what more you'd expect from me? Ive given my heart to you, which I never did seriously to someone before. Just when things arent going they way we plan it, we changed course & start leading your own life. I know, you want to move on, so am I. So much as you want, please believe me that I want to move on much more badly than you do. Everything's going great on your side, doesnt mean it's doing great on mine. Nevertheless, like I said countless times, that Im gonna be alright, I am gonna be alright! With or without you. Because I know, no matter what I say now will do you any effect on how high you're carrying that girl in your arms. I just hope one day, when I've really moved on, you wont come back & start confusing me all over again. You still havent answered my 1 question : Do you still love me or you have someone else? |