imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Saturday, December 8, 2007 @ 11:18 AM






THIS IS MAIII GILER, but baik hati to belanje us eat Chicken Rice.


This is FEKA GILER to fatten up the atmosphere. Haha!


This is Fifi Giler, to fierce up the team.Haha!


This is last but not least, Ezann Giler to wet/steam up the breasts. Hah!




We took shit loads of photos because we need the perfect angle & sucked at self timers! Haha!
If you take a look at the pic on the above, I looked damn 8months pregnant lady! Haha!

However, the day was awesome meeting up with the Nasi Ayam girls.
Previously it was McFLurry Girls cos Maii blanje Macflurry, so yesterday Maii treated us to Nasi Ayam, I guess, its Nasi Ayam Girls turn. haha!

PS: Maii, bapak kau rock laaa siak.
We visited Mai's father at St Luke Hosp which is beside my primary school.
My 10years of living here in Bukit batok, I swear that's my first time stepping into the Hospital.
Maii's father was asking, 'tak beli Newpaper?'
Then Mai replied, 'tak surohh pon'
Youu know what her father said?
'Automatic ahh'
Hahaaaaaaa, her father speaking siol.
Tup tup tup, he gave Mai $50, terkejot siol.
Aperlagi, thats why Mai treated us CHicken RIce,cos I was seriously broke.
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAH!