imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Pictures before videos(:
Wednesday, December 5, 2007 @ 5:32 PM

























Sentosa pictures are up. Girls, grab it! Haha!

I've got shit loads of videos that are f-ing hillarious.
Must wait till Nini send me those videos,okies?


I couldnt believe my own ears, & the words that you said.
But I had no choice.
If this is the path that I chose & the decision I made,
I have to brave myself .
I wanted to say it, but its best I keep it to myself.
I cried, but no one heard me.
All i wanted was a shoulder to cry on, but I had to distract myself.
I dont want others to see me in this state.
Im strong, and Ill always be.

I dont need sympathy.