imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Sentosa !
Thursday, December 20, 2007 @ 12:28 AM


SENTOSA CLASS GATHERING .
Click on the pics for larger version.





























Finally, these are the only few of my decent pictures. I dont look good in pictures, so I'd rather take pictures of others than myself.



SD, it was indeed a great outing, & I nearly died of drowning & strangling (Psst, Nini jgn buat tak tahu!). Danny's the organizer for this whole fuckiing fun event & I want more of these!
Minus the fact that now Im declared a Part-time Bangla.
HOT NEWS!
I have some kind of irritation of my whole face, its really fucking itchy & I really hope it gets better. Not that there are some hot dudes after me (bcos there arent!), my mom will kill me if I ugly-fied my own face! Hahahaah, because my face same like her mahhh, so she pretty, I ugly?
Hahahaahahahahaaa.

Anyhoos, Pictures were taken from Nini's camera, so Nini, here's your credit.
I love every single one of you who turn up for the Sentosa gathering, &those who didnt turn up, I love you guys too, but why never come uh?!

Tmr's Hari Raya Haji & we'll be going to Uncle's house over at Chai Chee to celebrate, so Mom will wake me up at 5am later to iron all the clothes, alaaaaa, feka kan Part-time Maid.

& on Friday, I'll be leaving for Melacca.
I know no0ne will miss me, but I'll miss you guys okay?!
Jage diri baik2, makan jangan tak makan.
& wait for my return.


Hello M----, I hope we'll get to talk more when I come back from Melacca okay?