imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Pontianak Caller!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007 @ 11:41 PM Ria 89.7fm. Hahahaaaa. It was funny though, & I know that Dj working knows (you & Aim), somehow you guys kan related (again). So, he was telling a joke/riddle. Obviously I never heard of it before, so I was pretty excited la. DJ KC told his riddle so he answered calls for answers to his riddle la. 1st caller ; DJ KC : Hello, siapa di saner? Caller 1 : AHhhh, besok bole call lagi laaaa. Tooooooooooooooot. The line went off, the caller was like playing a prank gitu laaaaaaaaaaaa. FUnnny laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. 2nd caller ; DJ KC : Helllo, siapa di saner? Caller 2 : HAHHAAHHAHAAAHHHhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahhahah *Laughs like pontianak* . Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooot. The caller only laughed her ass out like one pontianak & didnt utter a single word. Obviously the 2nd caller is ME! I was ,alamakkkkkkkkkk, dapat get thru, tapi I didnt know the answer, so I gave Bro the phone, but he too didnt want to talk, so I just laughedddddddddd my ass out on the phone. SOrry la DJ, excited la! HAhahahaa, so kental. Can you guys imagine if you guys hear me laughing ON AIR?! Sedang kan face to face jer korang da takle angkat, aper lagi ON AIR? Aperlagi, famous ah ni. The pontianak laugher caller : FEKA! ahahhahaahaaaaaaaaaaaa. After I put down the phone, bro & I laughedddddddddddd like we turned up the volume of the TV till the maximum. Our neighbours,(Left & RIght) knocked on the walls indicating that 'are you crazy?!'. DOnt worry, I know my neighbours well, so they dont mind my laughing, just that they must be wonderng why am I laughing so loud just now. Hahah! OMG, this is my 3rd entry today! |