imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Pissed off !
Wednesday, December 26, 2007 @ 11:42 AM





It seems like everyone's pissing me off today.

(Im not having my period,yet)

So today was supposed to have project meeting, but then 2 people cannot make it, sooooo, cancelled it. I was really looking forward to it, cos I've been staying home almost the whole week & with Mom at home, its getting pretty bored ! Really, I cant watch tv bcos Im too tired to fight for the control, & the sickening fucking idiotic Msn is freakingly giving me problems. ARGGGGGGH!

Since no0ne has the initiative to ask me out today, I gotta stay at home, again for the ***** time. I dontknow why but I hate being at home laaaaaaaa, (unless I penat nak mampus sampai takle bangon dari katil, itu baru miracle!)

Everyone's busy working working working working working. & No time for me, booooooooooo!
Like seriously, I think Mom's gonna scream at me later to go hang the wet clothes outside, havent I told you guys Im the maid at home? I still got time to blog with *line clear* cos she's out with my bro to his school to buy school books.

1 more thing, I think I need a haircut. My hair looks like one coconut husk! Argh, freaking perming damaged my hair, & that stupid cheap hairdresser is gonna get fired if I were to complain that HE cut my hair so ugly! Hahaa!

So before my entry gets more tensed, I better log off & stop here.