imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Melacca Pictures (:
Sunday, December 23, 2007 @ 11:34 PM Ok,Im back from Melacca, & i tell you, I wish I never come back. But for the sake of my beloved friends, later they all miss me, how kan? HAhahahaaa, the trip to Melacca was amazing laa! I didnt know Melacca was so modern & wtf, they have MNG, Adidas, Nike, Guess & etc boutiques mind you. Had I known that these shops existed in Melacca, I would have beg Mom for money. So, Let the pictures do the talking & Melacca is a beautiful city, you all should go. & To you preciousanecdotes, haah! happy 18th birthday.
I never imagined things turn out the way I want it to be, exactly. I see that you're just telling me things that I want to hear & try to look the 'angel' in this situation. You tell me 'A' but then you do 'B' & tell other ppl 'C'. Well, im no0ne to control whatever you're doing, but ive told you many times if you really want me as a friend, you should be frank with me, but I dont see that you do now. You're good at pretending I can see. Anyways, to everyone whose been telling me how strong I am & constantly reminding me, I thank you for your guidance, really. If it werent for you guys, I would have find you girl & punch you slap you kill you or whatever I feel like doing. Somebody, present me with the 'Strongest woman on Earth Alive' award, please. Hahahahahahahaaaaaa! I thought you're my everything & forever, but No, you turned your back against me when you find someone much more perfect than me in a way that I dont see. In a way that nobody but you only see. Sorry, but this is what I feel. You never did those things for me, but you did for her. Till now, I really cant see what's so special about her. Really. Stop telling me to reflect on myself because now the problems lies with both of you. Not me. Enuf, An, thanks for the talk just now. You wake up ! Thank you so much. (: |