imcheena@blogspot

Chafeka
020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.
|
Tuesday, December 25, 2007 @ 11:51 AM
Merry Christmas to ya'll celebrating it !Nothing can be more bored than sitting at home & argue with Mom & Bro for the t.v control.If Bro had not explode the tv in my room, I wouldnt have to argue everytime I want to watch my programme. & Mom made me fast today (& yesterday) to pay back my fasting before I start school.& Yesterday, I was supposed to puasa too, but then half-day da tak bolehhhh carry beb. Shafiq made me eat Sushi. (haha, kidding!) I ate it on my own accord laaa.Today, everyone's working because today kan double pay, which makes me jealous (obviously), pasal Im jobless. *Sighs* Wooohoooo, An, I thought you would forget to update your 2nd part yesterday, wahhhhhh, you remembered. hehe! & I am your loyal reader okay. Some times, I would just stare at your blog & clickk refresh lots of times. Hahah! Really , oklahhh, bedek la.Haha!Im gonna try not to blog about the horrible girl who said sorry but then didnt feel guilty at all, the girl who talked gibrishhh & dont understand what she's saying at all, the girl who is full of bullshits, the girl who doesnt know(or maybe want) to end the game she started, the girl who's afraid of to get burnt but still add fuel to the fire (dumb!), and also the guy who fell for her spell & made her the most superb woman that he ever met(whatever, I still think Im better,sorry!).This is because, I have beautiful friends whose always there for me, listens to me, care for me & even loves me. You used to say that Im your everything & forever, your future, but then, when I think again, if you dare do this to your ex before me, & then you did to me, I gurantee you'll do the same to your current dumb girl. Sorry lahh. Now when I reflect myself in the mirror (like what you & that girl asked me to do), I see myself so beautiful, the way I am, the person my friends accept me for who I am. My friends (& family) are more than anything I could ever asked for in this world. & believe it or not, friendship lasts longer than relationship.Im beginning to learn more about life & Im never afraid of anything (minus taking trains/escalator) or anyone. I stand up for myself when I fall with the help of my friends.You can tell the whole world what shits ( & lies ) about me, you can tell them how ugly I am, how our relationship ends (your lie, obviously) , I really dont care anymore. Because I'd rather hear Nini saying Im not ugly betty, Farhan says Im a strong girl, Fifi says Move on, Saiful says there's more out there better, Danny says I deserve better, & Ezann says Im cute ( ok, ni bedek).To you all, I love you guys. (:
|