imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Monday, December 10, 2007 @ 8:01 PM Last time, I used to look back & see how sweet you were running after me.
But now, when I walked/run away I never did turn back because I know you wont be coming after me to say that you're sorry even if its not your fault. 1 reas0n why I asked for a break-up & faked everything; its because I knew you wanted it long time ago, you just didnt want to say it. I faked everything. Its all because of youu. I loved you so muchh & I didnt want you to suffer any l0nger with me. Yes,my parents are divorced & although Im faking that everything's fine, its not. At this point of time when I really need my loved one to be by myside, there isnt anyone. Yes, Im faking it too that Im alright with it, but in actual fact Im really not. We've been together like forever, & being like what we are now maybe a little relief for you but certainly not for me. I know 4years is just a number ,like what I quoted when we broke up, but tell me, are you sure with 4 years relation we had, it just took you like 4 days to forget everything? Its suprising though to be thinking that way. We started out with major break-ups by our ex-es. & we got together on 12022004. I know, its like ages back, but thats the day that we officially got together. I dont know about you, but I felt like its been forever I've been with you & there's never a single day that I wont stop thinking about you. Who's gonna wipe your lips & pick that 1 small grain of rice on your cheeks or take a tissue & clean the chilli between your teeth. I know, I care too much but thats me. I care too much about other people, that I forget to care for myself. Eating 10 panadol extra wasnt too attract people's attraction & neither am I an attention seeker. But its like I wanna end my life when you said you didnt know who to choose over me & her. I got no rights to control or force you but, I hope this is something youll regret one day. Just because a girl who stands there to care for you when you're having problems doesnt mean thats the girl you've been looking for. I thought I was your only one in there, but your actions greatly shows that all your sweet talks are only words that you made up. If i can tell the whole world what Im feeling right now, I wanna tell that you're gonna regret everything thats happening right now to you & that how much I love you still. But even after these, Im just gonna move on, with or without you. I have to0. If not, Im gonna miss the fun & the cheeky times you're having without me. |