imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Thursday, December 13, 2007 @ 5:57 PM I wanna start with something. Specially for you Ramizah, it really shows how slenger & coward of you to private your blog after I found it. Well, for your info, I dont care anymore. If Aim wants to care so much bout you, well, go ahead. If he told you that I dumped him, prehaps, there's more of him that you dont know. Im not trying to boast or talk so much here, but really, how long have you known him to be calling me farking loser when its you actually. Seriously,Im moving on. This year is a tough year for me & if it wouldnt have been this year, 2007, I wouldnt have learnt so many/much things in life that I didnt know. The person I trusted most, the person I sarcificed most for, the person I cared most for, the person I love to boast to people about, the person whom I looked forward to meet each day, the person of my everything is nothing but a guy whose feelings for me has changed after 4years of relation & moved on just like that. Well, thats something I will remember in future. & when Im already in the future, & think about it, I might be laughing at myself for being so foolish to nearly overdose myself & kill myself thinking that its the end of world already. Oh Santa Claus, I know I havent been behaving myself this year, but can I please get a present from you & when I open up my socks on Christmas, I would love to receive a message telling me that Im such a strong person. I pr0mise Ill be good next year, & I promise when you come to my house next year secretly when Im sleeping, you'll be suprised to see how much Ive changed. Talking about school today, Nas is being such a freak. Orang da nak sabo kau, kau gi menghilangkan diri beh balek. You really wasted my sweat sia. Aku da macam lari marathon dgn Amallyna nak bagi kau suprise, kau pi balek plak. kental sia Nas. I slept like 3am today & woke up at 7am when school actually starts at 12pm. WTF kan. Ohh my. Abeh kan, you all know, the six of us in tourism slept. Haha for like 1 hour! Really,anyway the teacher didnt teach anything though. Tourism has always been a bore for me. Oh wait, every sub is a bore for me! Haha! Ezan ku sayang, maybe this is going to be a long entry for you. Well, look at this : *aniways to dearest Feka yg tersayang, i think now i've realised that after 10 years of knowing you, i've actually known you inside out, like totally! you put up that brave smile and act infront all of us everytime. you tried to tell us that you were okay. but yes, i know you weren't feeling okay at all. i cant say i know how you're feeling but really im sure you're feeling so much more worse than anyone of us MFG. so yeah, anythink that you've been thinking & worry about, just dont do stooopid stuffs lar okay. & i think you got me missed out on the part abt the gerl & aim. u haven't tell me abt it. haha. you bastard! =p* You know what sayang, I love you as much as I love myself & its not that im trying to act cool for putting a brave front infront of everyone, its just that I dont want to get myself being a burden for someone else. Alaaaa, you all sendiri tengah ader problems masing-masing, so korang settle masalahhh korang dulu laaa. MFG , everyone of us is really having difficulties in life, but I know, in each of us, we're strong. Strong enough to overcome everything. Its just whether you want it or not. Remember, all 4 of us, used to be so closed during NCC & we would always complain about seniors laaa, this & that. & Where's the rest of our clan, yaya,Eca, Fira & Ayu? Remember how we used to run like we're being chased by dogs just to get Mee Soto or Burger in canteen. REmember how we buey-ed each other when one asked to wait outside class when its recess time but we all ran off to the canteen? Remember how we used to be so close to each other? Indeed yes, people change, but friends are always there whenever you need them. Friends. Friends. Friends. In every person's blog, everyone is talking about friends. Because Friends = Love. Friends = Enemies = Friends forever. In school, I have my beloved De Charme to make my day. & nothing can be even better than them making me laugh like crazy nyonya in class. I hope, one day when I pass away, my friends will remember me for who I am, not for who Im being told to be. I love everyone of you . Names not in order : Nini, Amallyna, Sharmani, Titi, Ezann, Umaii, Fifi, Yaya, Fira, Suhairaaa, Farhan, Danny, Shafiq, Haziq. Alamak, if I miss any names out, please tell me. |